Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kool Tool….

I can’t believe it is Thursday again…I have been wanting to post all week but have been busy sewing…But you will have to wait till tomorrow to find out what?

What I can share with you now is this Kool Tool……

   “ Corner Trimmer”

Corner trimmer  I used it for the first time last week when I was making the binding for my Journey quilt and fell in love with it….yesterday I used it again for my Cuddle couch quilt and loved it even more, so I decided I had to share the news with you…

….here is a tutorial on how to use it….super easy!!! ( I like Easy!!)

Step 1 I cut them different colors so you could see better. ( I cut my strips 2 1/4 “ for a generous 1/4” binding)

step 2

step 3step 4

Step 5

Step 6

step 7

Now wasn’t that easy!

You won’t hate making binding anymore!

Tomorrow I hope to post my almost finished project…cross your fingers it doesn’t rain so I can take a picture of it.

Hugs,

Liz

3 comments:

  1. Another great tool you are showing off !! Thanks for adding to my shopping list ;-)) One question - the important thing is that in the first step both strips lay right side UP, right? (yes, I need to ask questions like that - I'm seriously challenged when it comes to logical thinking ...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is cool... Love it will have to look around for it.. Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Liz, I see you are being very productive. Good for you. Love you new tools. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...