Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What season do we have ???

the last 2 weeks has been so nice and warm ( about 25° C) …the sun has shined, the birds sang, …the people are happy ! You would almost think summer is here?…even my roses are blooming again …..

last Rose

………………………BUT……………………

Last week I decorated the house for Fall / Halloween….hallween

Then on the weekend when my Hubby & I were shopping we saw that the stores were FILLED with Christmas things! Does anyone need a chocolate Santa now ?! Isn’t it a bit earlier for Christmas deco & chocolates ?? 

…………………BUT………………

What did I do…I bought Christmas decorations…yup, I have lost my mind but these snowflakes were on sale ( you know how I love a sale) and I figured by Christmas they would be all gone.

snowflakes 

So I am sitting here in my shorts, in a room filled with fall decorations & colors, dreaming of Christmas!

What season do we have???

Hugs,

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha... it must be like that everywhere! I get so annoyed that all the stores here start putting Christmas stuff out in July! Really!!!! Time goes quickly enough...I don't want to rush it any more! But, I don't blame you for buying up those adorable snowflakes...you are right, they probably would have been all gone by the time Christmas rolls around! Enjoy the rest of the warmer weather while you can!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those snowflakes can't go wrong with them lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...