Monday, November 14, 2011

Don’t you just love it….

when the postman delivers not one package but 2 !

What a great way to start a Monday!

As you know I am on a bag making kick…and I fell in love with the new Lazy Girl bag pattern “ Candice” …so I broke down and ordered it along with a couple more ( a girl has to justify the shipping costs! )

As I was looking for the pattern on the net I noticed most fabric shops wanted $12 shipping fees ( I find that a bit bold…what does the pattern weight 5 grams ?? I don’t need it sent in a Global priority envelope for $12 bucks!)…this makes a very expensive pattern. I wish all patterns would be available in eBook form…instant download…no shipping cost and I can be sewing before the coffee was done…but that would be a perfect world…and as we all know we don’t live in a perfect world.

But today was pretty good…my patterns arrived!

IMG_2843

I am happy to report I discovered PursePatterns.com . This was my first time ordering with them and I have to say it won’t be the last. They sent me all 3 patterns for  only $4.98 in shipping charges!! …..and it came in 8 days! Don’t you just love them!  I do !

Since I wasn’t expecting the patterns to arrive so quickly I order a book from Amazon.de ( I needed a new book…you know that feeling) and it also arrived today…now I am overloaded with ideas.

IMG_2844 This book has some cute ideas ( and full size patterns…I love full size patterns..I hate having to go to the copy shop and enlarge patterns to 350% ...when I buy a book I want it all ready for me…call me fussy!)

Here is a sneak preview of some of the patterns…..this one I will definitely make…. Love it!

IMG_2845

What a cute idea to use up some denim fabrics…and a great practice for the grommets before I make the Bellanca Bag.

IMG_2846

  …and I love messenger bags…will have to try this one out.

IMG_2847

Which should I sew first ??

Off to my cupboards to see what fabric I have…I just might have to order something !?

Hugs,

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Great bag patterns, looking foward to seeing the end result!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...