Friday, November 4, 2011

Finish Friday …..

is being cancelled till tomorrow since I have a terrible migraine and I can't concentrate long enough to show you what I made this week…it is worth coming back tomorrow.

So that your visit wasn’t a total waste…I can show you these simple coasters I made this week…

coasters …I used that thick felt …printed out a few leave patterns …cut it out …stitched some veins and viola ! 

Coasters in keeping of the season ! My Hubby loved them!

Back to bed….

Hugs,

Liz

P.S: …All of you that commented on the  “What is this? “ post …I can’t believe it but you all were right…it was just a fancy tomato! I feel dumb now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your migraine, sweetie! Hopefully you feel much better today.
    The coasters are fabulous!
    Happy pain-free weekend!
    Big hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...