Monday, November 7, 2011

Guess what I did today……

I got my tender lovely breasts squished flat like a pancake ….upppp, I had a Mammogram!

 

mammogram

Lucky me!

…oh what fun! …..I bet a man invented this machine…a woman would of come up with something nicer…like having her breast crushed by a few bolts of fluffy batting….now that's an idea!

I can’t say I enjoy having this test but… a girl has to do what a girl has to do…have you had your mammogram lately ??

Why not join me…we could have a flat boobs day! Hallmark would have fun with that one!

Hugs,

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,

    I had one back in May and yes, it is so important to have them when we are invited too.
    It does hurt having them squished but the pain soon goes.

    Have a happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had mine earlier this year. A bit of pain but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...