Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bad day….turned good!!

today I had to go to the dentist for oral surgery…doesn’t that sound like fun!

Trust me when I say you don’t want to know what the dentist did…heck I don't want to know!

What I know is that I have stitches in my mouth, I can't eat and the shots are wearing off and the pain is kicking it!…normally I would write this off as a BAD day….BUT …the Gods must of had mercy and delivered a package today.

Actually it wasn’t from the Gods…it was from Susan …a friend in Texas.

Looks at all the great purse & tote patterns she sent me….guess what I will be doing next year ( sooner if I have it my way)

IMG_2925IMG_2927

……  and this adorable spool wreath……I love it !

IMG_2930

Thank you soooooo much Susan!!!

Hugs,

Liz

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you! er... I mean for the gift that is! Feel better soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz lots of beautiful patterns there,lucky you,i bet the pain has gone,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like the patterns . Have fun. Sorry you are having a bad time but glad the pkg. picked your spirits up. You deserve all the items on your Christmas list. You are a very special person. Hugs from Texas
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some Ouch and some Oooh! hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...