Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear Nikolaus…….

I polished my shoes…

I stood them nice and neatly in front of the door…..

image ( these are not my shoes…I wish!)

I waited ALL day and you never came !

sad

What did I do wrong ???

 

Since I believe in you…I am going to give you one more chance…I am even enclosing my wish list to help you decide what to bring me on Christmas day!

 

dear-santa

Dear Santa,
I have tried to be a very good girl this year. I know I have not always succeeded but my intentions were good…most times!

I would love …..


   ...a quilting machine ( I know I haven’t been good enough for that…but a girl can wish!)

2449_0
.…. how about a Coverlock ?? Then all my tops wouldn't have to hang to my knees!

2044_0

...this book would keep me out of trouble next year…

some-kind-of-wonderful

...of course I would love to try some of the Cosmo threads everyone has been taking about ( these will fit in your sled)

300 
I promise to be better next year!

Hugs,

Liz

P.S. I was also going to ask for a Kam snap machine but since you didn’t leave me anything I decided to order it myself!

4ccc3101dd989_149485n

The other stuff you can bring me…I’ll even bake you cookies!

5 comments:

  1. this snap thing is just in at my fave fabric store they have the cutest diapers they used with this have you used it yet what do you think of it
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,good luck with your list,you never know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi, I also send you good luck wishes. ;) I know where you can try all these nice machines.... :) But the big one is the best. I can tell! ;))

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa hasn't been around to give me anything since donkey's years.... come to think of it, I don't know what I'd put on my wish list......

    ReplyDelete
  5. not nice of Santa, I know how good you have been! Aby let me quilt my latest quilt on the Millenium machine today... I want one too, please !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...