Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good-bye 2011….

I can't say I will miss you.  The year started with the loss of my mother, proceed to knee surgery and 4 months in a wheel chair…I can’t say it was a good one BUT then again 2012 doesn’t look like it will be much better ( more surgery) …BUT…I have hope and as long as there is a ting of hope…all things will be good ……if not…there is always pain killers!

I would like to wish all my faithful readers ( all 5 of you…actually I think we are 6 now)   ……………………………………… a very Happy, Healthy, Productive New Year!!!

newHugs,

Liz

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year too Liz
    love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Liz and best wishes for a wonderful 2012, with good health, happiness and may all your dreams come true.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sweetie, I sure wish I lived closer to you.Hope all your dreams come true. 2012 is going to be better. Many hugs. Remember I love you
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Liz... Happy 2012! Keep up a positive attitude and things will work out right... wishing you all the best for a happy, healthy and creative year! Looking forward to seeing what you make! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Liz !! I hope 2012 will be a good year for you - and for all of us 6 ;-))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...