Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Couch Caddy….

How is everyone coming along with their Couch Caddy ??

Mine is done ….I decided on the design by Helen from Hugs and Kisses, except I left out all the stitchery…I cheated instead !

Caddy First I wanted to make it with cute pink sewing fabric but then I figured the pink might clash with our red couch. So I pulled out the fabric I had bought a long time ago to make a caddy with…. Always go with your first instinct.

 Caddy 1 

My caddy is at home on our couch….I am pleased with …so is my Hubby…...no more needles in the arm of the couch !

on chair

How is yours coming along ??

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. As I was looking for something else (isn’t it always that way) …I found another Ironing board caddy…same pattern, just one is embroidered and one not…look how different they look!

image  image

http://www.embroiderygarden.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=388

8 comments:

  1. yours turned out so pretty and it does match your chair in the living room. Good for you First month challenge is finished. I have mine finished as well I will post pics on my blog tomorrow.
    BTW what kind of camera do you have it takes great pics
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz
    you caddy looks very nice, I took the same pattern and only have to sew the binding by hand on the backside.
    hugs
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    mein Caddy ist auch fertig, dieses mal habe ich einen Japanischen genäht... guckt selbst in meinem Blog ☺
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz! I finished mine and I posted on my blog! Am I supposed to send you a picture too? I know mine's got mistakes in it - but I am a beginner ..... I promise to improve as we do more projects :) Thanks for starting the SewAlong Liz - I am so excited to be participating!

    Big Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Liz,
    auch ich habs geschafft, angeregt durch die Bilder, jedoch ohne Schnitt. In meinem Blog findest du Bilder dazu. Danke nochmal für die Anregungen und deine Aktion.
    Dein Couch Caddy gefällt mir auch sehr gut, diesen Schnitt werde ich bestimmt auch noch nähen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Liz,
    My caddy is finished and on my blog. http://quiltingpenguin.blogspot.com/2012/01/armchairsofa-caddy.html
    Thanks for getting me back to sewing.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz, It turned out fabulous and looks just great on your couch! You might have motivated me to make one too :-).
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fabrics look great with your couch. Isn't funny how we just stick those pins and needles anywhere! My little sewing group is going to make several projects together this year. This one would be fantastic. Love what everyone had done with them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...