Friday, January 27, 2012

Finish Friday…….

once again you all have been busy sewing away . I have to admit this makes me Happy!!

Here come this weeks finished Caddies…look at the great job everyone did !!!!!

Drum roll please…..

Martina did a lovely job …I love this fabric.

Martina 

Not only did Christa make a Caddy…but a quilt to match (actually she made the Quilt first and used the scraps to make the Caddy but it sounded better the other way around !

Christa Armchair-Caddy 2

Linda didn’t need a Couch caddy for sewing, instead she made hers for our second favorite pass time..TV watching! Hers holds the TV remote.

Linda 1a 

Angelika K. made this lovely Caddy. I love this fabric too! (you’ll hear me say that a few times…I love fabric!)

Angelika

Julia, made this stunning Caddy !! I don’t think I need many words for this one, other then …Beautiful !!!

Julias Julia I am glad to see you do a bit of sewing again !

 

Here are a few Caddies the girls in my Quilting group Rhein-Main-Sterne made……

Lisa embroidered this adorable fairy on her caddy…

Lisa 

Ulla decorated her Caddy with snippet flowers…

Ulla 

I love the quilting Petra did on her Caddy ( unfortunately she has no Blog )

Petra

Brigitte…an owl lover made this adorable one.

Brigitte Mauer

Last but not least…Irma made this wonderful crazy quilt version. (again no blog)

Irma

Hope you enjoyed the eye candy today ?? I know I did!

Now I am off to look for ideas & links for next months SewAlong……

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

8 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    great, how many different caddy. Thanks for showing.
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations women,well done!I love all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so much fun to see eveyone's caddy.
    hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Liz
    this was a great idea to start the "sewing room sewing along" there are so many differtent couch caddy's to look at, they all did a very good job.
    Looking forward to the next project.
    hugs
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. so viele schöne caddys, toll wie unterschiedlich die Idee umgesetzt wurde
    LG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful caddy pattern - everyone did a fabulous job on theirs. Looks like I'll have to get busy and make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so wonderful. or is that "sew" wonderful! What a great idea with such stunning results!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know, how many ways there are, to sew this armchaircaddy. Wonderful projects, all.

    And now i am waiting for the pincusion month. I love them.

    hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...