Friday, January 20, 2012

Finish Friday…more wonderful Caddies

I can't believe how productive you all have been…look at all these finished Caddies……

 Sigiart is the first one to actually hand stitch the flowers  on her caddy !  I also like the idea that she didn’t use binding…I will have to remember that trick of next time .

Siggi

Even though Iris doesn’t like her caddy …you'll have to go to her blog to read why …. I think she did a great job. Maybe Iris you need a smaller armed couch ?? LOL

Iris Armchaircaddy

 

Gitta didn’t need an Armchair Caddy so she decided to make an Ironing board caddy. I LOVE the fabrics she used…if anyone in Germany knows where I can get them, please let me know! I just gotta have them !

Gitta Ironing Bord Caddy 003

 

Klaudia was very creative and added hexagons to her caddy. This is a good way to use up some of those extra hexagon you all have laying around.

Klaudia

 

As I was checking your blogs to see what you have been up to this week I saw that ….

 Susan had so much fun making her Caddy that she made an second one for her ironing board….notice the nice new matching ironing board cover…Susan is on a roll ! You go girl!

SUsan irining board

 

Last but not least…Katja made it in time for my post. Don’t you just love the scrappy pockets…I think I have to start saving my salvages…you never know when you might need them !

Katja

Even though my knees gave me a lot of pain this week, I did manage to finish something. Unfortunately, I can only give you a sneak preview since it is a gift and I have to wait till she gets it.

Button, Button…who's gonna get this button ?

peak 

This key chain goes to it …what could it be ??

key pouch

That's it for today!

I hope you all have a healthy, production weekend!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

6 comments:

  1. Liz, thanks for posting all the caddy . It is great fun see them all. Funny how most picked the same design. And they all look different.
    Hmmm I wonder what you are making... LOL
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different caddies. Thank you for hosting this fun sewalong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations,they`re very cute,I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the pictures.
    All made a great job. The wallhanging is my favorite.

    "Even though Iris doesn’t like her caddy …you'll have to go to her blog to read why …. I think she did a great job. Maybe Iris you need a smaller armed couch ?? LOL"

    That's it, and no leather. I like mine, but i take ist as a gift for a friend.
    Awaiting for the Pincushion month.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. O Poo! I sent in my caddy the 14th & since I do not see it -I guess I Goofed again. Can you offer me any advice,please.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! I love seeing everyone's caddy! Isn't this such fun? I'm SOO glad you are doing this Liz! I'm loving it!
    Big Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...