Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Finish…..

today I’m going to show you not my finishes…. but yours! (Besides I haven't finished anything other then  my Caddy and you already saw that…started projects don’t count)

The first one to finish her Caddy was Bente…she made it with lovely Japanese fabrics….

Bente _ i love qulting

Silke also posted her finished Caddy….love the idea of using up scraps….

Silke H 

Susan’s caddy is popping with daisies! I love the little crochet flowers she added…I really need to learn to crochet!

Susan 

Amy also made hers to match her couch. Can you believe Amy has never sewn a thing before…this is her first sewing project! Hats off  to a great job! I hope she got the sewing bug!

Amy

Would you believe every one of these was made from the same pattern…. amazing what a difference fabric makes.

Doris decided to make up her own pattern and her goal this year is to use up stuff she has on hand…She must have some nice stuff in her sewing room…look at this caddy!

Doris 

Would you of guessed Maria is a cat lover?? Isn't this adorable!! I am a dog person but even I find this super sweet! I wonder if that fabric line has doggies ??

Maria 

I love seeing all the finished pieces…it really inspires me and gets my creative juices flowing…keep then coming girls!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S: Be sure to stop by each ladies blog…they have more pictures of their Caddies .

4 comments:

  1. This is so much fun Liz, thank you for starting this up and getting all of us motivated...
    All these pretty caddys... We are so talented... hahahahahahaha
    hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Caddys,
    ich muß mich ranhalten!!!
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it's too late to join this fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schöne Armchaircaddys. Helens Anleitung hat wohl das Rennen gemacht.
    Meiner ist jetzt auch fertig.
    Jetzt freue ich mich auf nächsten Monat.

    lg
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...