Thursday, January 26, 2012

I can't believe its Thursday already….

what a week…it was filled with 2 Doctors appointments, bad knee pain days and 3 days without internet ( that was the worst part!) Our WLAN modem died, my Hubby bought a new one but we couldn’t find the paper with the code info …after a few days of going through all our files…we found it!!

The positive side was that I managed to get a lot of stitching done.

My 2 blocks for 2012 UFO Challenge are done.  I had to stitch 2 blocks from my “Gardener’s Journal” Quilt…their done !

2 Garderner Journal Blocks

I also managed to stitch 5 blocks for my “Living the Dream” quilt…

Living the Dream 2 blocks Living the Dream 3 blocks

Only 4 more block to stitch and then the top will be done!!

I have to send out a personal “ upps I goofed up” to Sabine. It turns out I posted a picture of her finished Caddy and said it was by Helen of Hugs & Kisses… I have corrected it on my previous post but am really sorry for the mix up :-( I try really hard to make sure the picture & link match up but sometimes …I goof up!

You know what they say…to Err is human…to have to apologize is embarrassing !

Sorry Sabine!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S: Tomorrow I will be posting more pictures of lovely Caddies…be sure to send me you picture or let me know its on your blog. …I’m off to check Blogs  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well this a difficult week .... and the internet .... was not going at all.
      Your stickblider are sweet.
      LG
      Gitta

      Delete
  2. sorry to hear you had some bad days and NO INTERNET oh my.... LOL
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened upon your blog by following one of the other bloggers who made an arm chair caddy for your Sew Along and it sounds like fun! I'm in! January is almost over, so I'd better hurry and catch up!

    Cathy ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...