Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I can’t believe….

…today is the last day of January!

This month flew by!

image

But it was a successful month!

A lot of couches were decorated with lovely Caddies…all of you did a great job ! I still have a few pictures  of finished caddies and I will post them on Friday , so if you haven’t made your caddy yet…you still have till then to send me your picture.

Tomorrow I will post the the links for the Sewing Room SewAlong. I have made small change on Februarys project….we won’t be making a Pincushion like I first planned instead we will make a Sewing Tote/Bag.  I figured since everyone was motivated to sew, we should make another big project and leave the small Pincushion till April ( Easter is that month and incase everyone is busy getting ready of it, you can still find time to whip up a small PC but a tote takes longer.) I hope that's OK with everyone …if not …Oh well ! LOL

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845P.S. Can someone tell me what program or how I make a collage of all kinds of pictures in little squares ?? I see this collages all over Blog world and have no idea how to do it…Help !

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    Jacqui did a photo tutorial on how to make a mosaic recently. Hope this helps.
    http://www.thebarefootcrofter.com/2012/01/how-to-make-mosaic-banner.html
    Looking forward to the next project for our sewing room (which I don't even have).

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, try this :
    http://photoscape.softonic.de/

    happy quilting !
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  3. With picassa you can make collage.

    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das ist eine gute Idee,bin mal auf die neuen Vorschläge
    gespannt.
    Liebe Grüße
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...