Friday, February 10, 2012

Finish Friday….

would you believe I didn’t even realize it was Friday till my Hubby called and asked me what he should pick up for dinner ( Fridays I don’t cook, we have take-out) I could of enjoyed the “ I don’t have to cook” feeling all day but I missed ….there's always next Friday.

I am happy to report my “Living the Dream” top is done!!! You didn't really think the whole quilt would be done ??  I’m good but not that good ! ;-)

Here she is ….isn’t she lovely !!!

I had a lot of fun making this quilt. Now I just have to figure out how to quilt it???

Does anyone have any ideas how to quilt this ?? Which design to use?? One thing is for sure…it will be done by machine ( I can’t hand quilt :-(

Living the dream Top is done

A few close ups….

Close up 1

Close up 2

Close up 3 

I couldn’t sew one day ( knee was giving me to much pain) so I dug out my beading box.  I won’t even tell you how long its been in the box half finished…now it is finally done ! I think I need more bed days…I mean beading days!

Teardrop - Liz

This week my Hubby & I also celebrated our Anniversary. Don’t you just love this bouquet?? I love Gerberas.

flowers from Ingo

I wish I could show you pictures of my finished tote but I am still sewing it. This is a bigger project then I thought.

How are your totes coming along?? Be sure to send me your pictures for Sundays post.

Back to my machine….

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

6 comments:

  1. Deine Decke ist soooooo schön!!!!!
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,

    Die Decke ist wunderschön geworden...und tröste dich, ich kann auch nicht handquilten;-)
    Auch die Kette gefälllt mir sehr....und der Blumenstrauss, macht doch gleich gute Laune...
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende...
    Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz,
    Oh my your quilt is so lovely, great job. I don't know how you should quilt but nothing that would take away the beautiful work. Maybe a simple over all design Stipple. Your necklace is great. WOW I didn't know you did beading.
    Awww flowers are so pretty. Love the red and white it really makes a statement .
    Yes, these sewing totes was a bigger project, but I am sure you will make it. I think we just made it harder on ourselves. hahahaha
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz
    congratulations zum "Hochzeitstag", dein DH ist aber sehr nett und so einfallsreich mit seinen Geschenken, toll!
    Dein Top finde ich sehr schön, ich würde es mit Wellenlinien quilten, damit das Muster ncith so streng wirkt. Die hübschen Labels in den Reihen würde ich aussparen und umranden, damit sie hervortreten.
    lieben Gruß von Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Liz,
    first of all, Happy Anniversery, a very nice bouquet. Your Quilt is fabulous, I love the colors and the stitchery. Very beautiful. Hope your knee will be better soon.
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz,
    Your Finish Friday quilt is beautiful. Love all the embroidered labels and the sayings. Your color choices are perfect for Spring. Your beaded necklace is exquisite.
    Hope your knee is better.
    Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...