Monday, February 6, 2012

Picture Time….

it is a bit late for my Friday Finish post…but since I need to brag a bit…I am going to show you what I had managed to finish last week.

Friends got a black Labrador puppy and their kids wanted bags to carry their supplies in for doggie school. .….this is what I made them….

SMALL DOGGOE PURSE

Med doggie purse

I also managed to stitch the last blocks of my “Living the Dream” quilt !!!! Yeppeeeee!

almost there

last 2 blocks ( I know it is 2012 but since the block was already drawn, I didn’t want to re-make it…besides 95% of the quilt was made in 2011 …a little cheating is allowed! )

All parts are hanging on my design wall…I just have to sew the last couple rows together ….

Living the Dream almost done 

A while ago I posted a sneak preview but couldn’t show you the finished product since it was a surprise for a friend.

Well, Susan received the package and now I can show you it.

Thanks for your kindness Susan!

Hope you enjoy it!Susan purse

That's all my bragging for today….back to planning out my Sewing Tote.

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

6 comments:

  1. Your quilt is wonderful. Do You have any ideas how to quilt it ? Mine is still waiting for the perfect idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I think that you have been very productive!!

    Lovey items.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -wow das sind ja super schöne Taschen, und sogar spezialtaschen für den Hundplatz, das finde ich toll!
    Dein Quilt sieht jatzt schon wundeschön aus, so tolle Stoffe.
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente
    I like to QuiltBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dog purses So cute.. Again thanks for my purse Love it
    HAPPY ANNIVERSAY ( my email isnt working )

    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those doggy themed bags are adorable! Lovely bag you sent Susan also. Love that ruffle trim.
    You have been busy for sure!
    Susan sent me to wish you Happy Anniversary!
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz,
    the bags are really cute, love the first one. And your quilt looks very beautiful. Wow, you have been very busy!
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...