Friday, February 3, 2012

SAL …more Caddies …

everyone has been so productive that I have more lovely caddies to show you…check these out!

I love the fun fabric Cathy used in this caddy. The Loralie lady on the PC looks just like me ! (except I don't wear red lipstick !)Cathy

Quiltbiene used a pattern out of an Australian magazine.

Quiltbiene

Susanne got very creative and used her embroidery machine and then did a rag technique on the edges. (great way to avoid doing binding!)

Susanne

I also love the button fabric Rosa used.Rosa 

Daniela (non Blogger) not only finished her caddy in time but also is using it!

Daniela

A few more from my Quilting group….all non-bloggers :-(

Love the colors Bärbel used, it makes me wish for spring!

Bärbel

Marika…she is the only one that actually hand embroidered the design !

Marika

Susu decided to make a sewing machine caddy instead . She used transfer foil & her printer to make the pictures and ironed them on the fabric…great idea!

Susu

 

This makes a total of 31 Caddies!!!!

Hats off to you all!!

Caddys 31 (After spending hours trying different programs, I gave up trying to make a grid of pictures….I think it only works if they are all the same size since it kept cutting off half of the pictures…so I did the next best thing....I let random chance set the pictures.)

Looking forward to next months collage!

Since today is Friday..I should post my finishes but due to the long post I will do it tomorrow.

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

3 comments:

  1. Hey Liz,
    wow, so many wonderful and different caddys and each one is made with love. And ..... you brought us together with your great idea ..... thank you again :o)
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just found your interesting blogg, i shall certainly be following!

    Enjoy your sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Liz these are great caddies... How much fun loking at all these. thanks for doing this
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...