Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sewing Tote Idea…

I wanted to share an idea. Your Sewing Tote/ Bag can also be a Basket !

A few years ago I made this “Project” basket for Julia. This was a store bought basket that I made a liner for.

Basket1Front flaps was machine embroidered

Basket3 

Inside…the one side has a few smaller pockets.

Basket2

…the other side has a bigger pocket.

Maybe this is an option for some of you ??? As long as it holds your Sewing project items…it counts !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. if anyone has a picture of a finished Caddy…please send it to me ( or your blog link) tomorrow I will be posting pictures of more finished Caddies!

6 comments:

  1. this looks great.
    I have a lot of baskets or boxes. I can try to make a tote for inside and outside.
    Great idea.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    this basket looks beautiful, a good idea. I started already with a tote, but it´s still enough time to make such a basket too :o)) I don´t have to do anything else ;o)
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Liz, Amy and I picked out which tote to make and the fabric but that is far as it got .. LOL
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Liz,
    I love your basket project! There is just something about it that calls to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great basket and lots of room for all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...