Sunday, February 12, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

I have been enjoying a lazy Sunday with my Hubby…it’s to cold to do anything else but it was time to move my butt and do today's post.

I am happy to say that there are a few finished totes to post !

Gitta made its adorable bag type of tote. I love the button fabric.Gitta 2

Look at all the pockets inside….Gitta 1

 

Klaudia made her own design and used what I call “Happy Spring” colors…we could use some Spring now!Klaudia 

Susan made a great tote with tons of pockets…which are already filled. Great pattern ( I will have to add that one to my list next time …LOL)

Susan 

Amy is Susan's daughter and is learning to sew. She can quilt but says she can’t sew ( I find this funny) For someone that can’t sew, she sure is learning quickly ! Love the Purples !

AmySewingTote

Marga was late finishing her caddy but she finished it …Better late then never!  And nice too!

Marga

That makes 32 finished Caddies!! I'm impressed!!

My Tote is almost done, I just gotta sew the inside seam closed ! Hopefully I can take a picture tomorrow?

How is everyone else coming along??

I can smell my Hubby has started a fire…I am off to cuddle in front of it !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Liz,
    da sind ja schon wunderschöne Taschen entstanden, jeder mit einer anderen Idee und Ausführung, einfach toll.
    Meine Tasche ist auch grad fertig geworden,
    ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...