Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Showcase......

I hope you all are enjoying a relaxing Sunday...grab a coffee and check out these lovely finished totes.

Judith is a girl after my own heart...l love roses too!


 Sigrid made hers in basket form. I love the shape…I think I need a basket one too!
 Sigrid hadn't realized that I had changed the SewAlong plan from Pincushion to Sewing Tote this month and she made this amazing Turtle Pincushion ... and then made her tote to!! Extra points for Sigrid!!! She has her April project done but I am sure I will be able to tempt her with the links in April.
 Check out her blog and you will see that all the items match...super cute!

Bente ...sent me the picutre of her tote and I stared drooling right away..... Love it!

Check out the inside .....

 ...I think I have to make one like for my redwork too! I wonder when I am going to sleep ??

A non-Blogger ...Petra made this sewing bag.



Thats it for today...hopefully next Sunday I will have some more lovely Sewing Totes to show you ??
So get off the computer and go to your machines and get them done!
Hugs,

P.S. For some reason my Windows Live Wrtiter isn't letting me post links to it, so I am writing this in Blogworld and I hate it!

3 comments:

  1. O my - how lovely every one is -each one unique like each of their creators. Wonderful work ladies -they are each to drool over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, they are all very pretty, I like the turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Taschen sehen alle total klasse aus. Es ist toll, wie unterschiedlich das Thema wieder umgesetzt wird.
    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...