Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beading Day….

Since I still can’t sew on the machine for long, it was nice that on the weekend the beading girls came over and helped distract me from going crazy…actually trying to make these Gerbera pendants made us crazy !

After a bit of cussing we got them done…..here are my Gerbera’s.

Copper Gerbera

Blue Gerbera

On Sunday I kept playing with the beads until I figured out how to make theses Daisies.

Blue Violet Daisy

Lady in Red….Red Daisy

Today I made up these beads… I love wearing them on my Pandora necklace …

green bead

This one is from the new Bead & Button Magazine. I wish I could capture the sparkle of the Swarovski crystals.

Square Bead

Tomorrow I am going to try and get some sewing done………..knee willing ?!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

6 comments:

  1. They are lovely, but the best of all is the blue Pandorabead :-)
    I´ll keep my fingers crossed for a willing knee :-)
    hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful But I have dibs on the second one the blue one.. hahahaha
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön, ich bin begeistert, besonders die Gerbera hat es mir angetan. Hoffentlich wird dein Knie schnell wieder besser, sei lieb umarmt
    liebe Grüße Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all just lovely! Hope that things are going forward with your knee.

    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, each one of them!!!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the sewing room sew along projects. Can't wait to join!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...