Friday, March 9, 2012

Finish Friday….

This was me today……enjoying the sunshine….Spring has arrived!!!

Planting

I spent half the day outside in the garden planting some flowers in the pots in front of our house….

Bunny

…I had planned on doing some sewing today but once the sun came out I just couldn’t resist going out in the garden.  Of course I couldn’t pull weeds, trim or any other spring cleaning but I could enjoy the sun….and it was nice!

 

…. on to todays post…while I have been sitting around with my leg up I have been doing some stitching.

Here is my favorite block to date!..I love this saying. My Hubby’s Oma always said this to me since I always used a long thread.

redwork

I also stitched a couple more blocks for my Gardener’s Journal quilt…

sprinkler

birdbath

I did mange to spend a few minute on the machine this week and made this tiny tote for a friend.

pouch

…perfect for a pair of scissors and a few sewing supplies

pouch inside

Now I am off to try and sew a bit before the sandman calls my name!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. How are your Thread Catchers coming along?? I finally picked pattern &  fabric Smiley

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    I love your blocks you stitched, soooo cute, especially this one with the long thread :o) I know this from my granny too. How is your knee doing, did not read something about it. Hope all is good.
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    Oh, I forgot, this little tot is beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das sind hübsche stickbilder!!!
      Den spruch ++kennich von meiner mutter+++
      Deine täschchen sind super!!!
      lg gitta

      Delete
  2. Love the stichery, the saying is to cute. Hope you are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Stickbilder sind ganz, ganz süß.
      LG Grit

      Delete
  3. Hi there, those blocks you hav sewn are just lovely. I have'nt got startet on my thread catcher yet.

    Enjoy the sun and weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...