Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Time.......

Hi everyone!!
This is the first time I have tried blogging from my iPad...hope this works.

We made it to Holland without a problem and even went to a market in Nijmegen...loved it!!

You should of seen all the fabric stands...I was drooling all over myself.

I bought some lovely linens....wish the picture showed you how pretty they are.





And these patchwork fabrics that I couldn't refuse.




I could of spend the whole day there...but my legs and wallet couldn't keep up!


The wether is fabulous...hope your enjoying the sunshine too...if not .....hope your in your sewing rooms working on your thread catchers!!

Hugs,
Liz


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Het Heijderbos,Heijen,The Netherlands

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great shopping day :o) ..... very beautiful fabrics, Liz.
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled onto your blog and am your newest follower now. I am excited to be connected to another needleworker - I love what I see here!.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...