Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Love Holland...

I Love the friendly people, I Love the fish, I LOVE the markets!

Look what I found at the second market....how could I resist ??
Love the print fabric !!... I see a purse happening!!!



The embroidered black fabric was to cute to resist and of course I had to try some precut bias tape.

I got talking with the man from the stand and he told me that they travel often to Germany....and gave me a flyer....I told him I would see him soon!!

For my Germany friends here is a link to the Stoff & Tuch Market this year
http://expo-concept.de/stoffmaerkte/termine/index.html
( not to be mixed up with the Holland Stoffmarkt) http://www.stoffmarktholland.de/stoffmarkt/

The market will be coming to Darmstadt on May 6 ...I have a big red star on my calender...wild dogs couldn’t keep me away...maybe I’ll see you there ??

Hugs,
Liz

P.S. My friend Wilma sent me the coolest link...you put in the name of the town ( pick country on left side) and it will tell you which patchwork shops are in the area!!! ...this is for Europe only!
http://www.cosman.nl/maps/map_de.php

Unfortunately I didn't get to check out any patchwork shops...there's always next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    that sounds you had a good time there in Holland. I would love to go there for a few days to shop until I trop :o) ... they also have great prices for scrapbooking material.
    Thank you for the links, they are very helpful. Too bad, that the market is allways so far away :o(
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    Looking forward for your new purse :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you enjoyed Holland and you left your mark there.. LOL
    Fabric is beautiful and can;t wait to see what you make
    hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you had such a great time here in Holland, hope we can meet next time when you visit the market in Nijmegen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...