Sunday, March 11, 2012

Showcase Sunday……

I was hoping to do this post early this morning but little did I know my Hubby beat me to the computer and started synchronize, back up and doing whatever it he does to make sure my computer runs smoothly. I am not complaining…I am glad he does this stuff ( he has to do something) That’s why he's my Guru …My job is just to download everything from the internet (that’s what he says ) and his is to make sure my computer can handle it!

Finally my Guru gave me back me computer and here come this weeks finished Thread Catchers !!!!

Gitta was creative and used up scraps to make this adorable Thread Catcher. I live the idea of the scissors being in a lease…I am always looking for mine!

Gitta

Gitta2

Doris made a colorful round catcher.

Doris

Guni sent me this picture of her Thread Catcher.

Guni

As I was checking everyone's blog to see who made what, I saw that Guni made a second thread catcher…I’m impressed! Go Guni!!

Guni 2

Martina got creative and made this adorable jar for her thread catcher ! I love it !

Martina

In my Sunday Blog hopping …I also discovered that Silke made this adorable Catcher. Silke, for some reason your blog is one of the ones I can’t leave a message on ??

Silke

I can't believe it …as I am writing this Susanne sent in her pictures …talk about perfect timing! I love how creative she got coming up with her interpretation of a thread catcher….very clever !

Threatcatcher1Threatcatcher2

(I have those exact scissors…a friend gave them to me )Threatcatcher3

My friend Karen (non Blogger) also managed to make a catcher…isn't this sweet!

Karen

 

That’s all the Thread Catchers for this week!

Great Job Ladies!!!

Iris was a little behind getting her February Project done but she did it!! Don't you just love this bag…I think I have to make one too! ( I have enough left over jeans to make 20! )

Iris

Have a nice Sunday !!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. It is never to late to send in pictures of finished projects…remember my motto is …. Better late then never!!!

8 comments:

  1. Dear Liz,
    a lot of really wunderful and creative threat-catchers. Beautiful. I love them !!!!
    Have a good week an d until soon.
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    there are so many great and creative catchers this week. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a good start for the new week
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all the thread catchers... I haven't finish making mine yet.. I got a bug and started cleaning up all my mess in the sewing room. I have TONS of papers. Time to get filing them. That's a boring job and I have been putting it off.
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Ladies - they are all so lovely & creative! I would rather see these than anything the "professionals" do - you gals have them beat by a country mile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thread catchers, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...superschöne Teile sind wieder entstanden
    LG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz
    ich weiß nicht, warum du keinen Kommentar bei mir hinterlassen kannst, ich bin leider am PC nicht so bewandert ??!!
    Danke, dass du meinen Fadensammler bei dir zeigst;-)
    lieben Gruß
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sewing room ladies are doing you proud Liz. I love all of the thread catchers.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...