Friday, April 6, 2012

Finish Friday…….

I was hoping to spend the day in my sewing room making a pincushion to show you later tonight but our niece Laura (7) called and asked is she could spend the night….how could I say no ??

My pincushion can wait till tomorrow instead I will be making Easter decorates with her…also a nice way to spend the day.

I didn’t get much done this week…with Easter preparations & shopping and stuff …no major finished but I did manage to finish stitch 2 blocks from my Gardener’s Journal quilt.

This week I watered the flowers…..

sprinkler

and my Hubby cut the grass!

Mower

I wish you a relaxing Good Friday !! Curl up on the couch with a good book and a quilt….take a nap and dream of the sweets the Easter Bunny will bring you ! I wonder if its to late for my to send him my wish list???

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wieder mal eine tolle Stickerei.
    Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those? I'm going to have to go look for all the posts now! Susan @ pincushions list

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...