Friday, April 13, 2012

Finish Friday……

surprisingly I managed to make a few things this week.

Remember when my friend Susan sent me all those patterns… well I finally made one!!!…this was the Simplicity 2396. I can tell you it has been a long time since I worked with those brown paper patterns…can't say I miss them !

I had this apple fabric for a while and finally decided to turn it into a bag….dada!

Apple bag

Inside of the bag is simple…just one little pocket with snap.

inside of AB

Tomorrow our niece is having her 7th birthday and since she loves to help me in the garden…I decided to make her her own garden tote ( filled with tools & gloves).

Garden set

The tote is made from plastic tablecloth fabric that you buy off the roll. I saw the blue polka dots and knew right away I had to have it.

Keeping in the polka dot mood…I finally managed to make me the round Thread catcher in red polka dot fabric…it matched my Sewing tote and looks adorable on our coffee table!…no more threads on the floor !…OK, less threads on the floor!

red TC

That’s it for this weeks finishes…I still haven't made my Pincushion but does picking out the patterns & fabric count??

Hope you have a lovely weekend…the sun is shining and tomorrow my Hubby wants to got to Ikea for more shelves for the basement …Yepeee! Wonder what else I will find ??

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

8 comments:

  1. Super schöne Taschen hast Du wieder genäht.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Find a Friend Friday! It looks like fun over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Liz, die Taschen sind bezaubernd geworden. Und das Geburtstagskind wird Dein Geschenk genießen!
    Und Du genieß das Wochenende, Du hast es Dir verdient :-).
    Liebe Grüße von Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, found you on FAFF and popped in to say I like your blog.
    Cath
    @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog at Sew Many Ways linky party. I'm loving your red polka dot thread catcher. Thank you for sharing it and your new bag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superschöne Taschen und Täschchen. Den Apfelstoff finde ich auch ganz toll und so passend dafür.
    LG von mir

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these projects are really, really cute! And getting them done in one week -- very impressive to me. I'm MUCH slower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute purse. Glad you can use the patterns. Love the little garden bag as well . You are very talented.. Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...