Friday, April 20, 2012

Finish Friday…..

I only thing I managed to finish today was picking out the fabrics for “My Favorite Things quilt…does that count ???

MFT fabrics

Actually I did finish machine quilting a flap for a bag ( bag isn't done yet) but I have to say I had a lot of fun free-form quilting it.…and I like how it turned out.

Flap to bag

I don’t need to feel bad for not having anything new to show you…this week I had made 3 Pincushions that I posted…that still counts as a finish!

04 - Apr

Back to Sewing my Bag…. Have a nice Weekend…..don’t forget to send my your Pincushions pictures for Sundays post.

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

5 comments:

  1. Always fun picking out fabric.Love your free handed quilting.
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liz,
    I managed to post the pictures in my blog post.
    http://huggybears.wordpress.com/

    Hugs,Marga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the free form quilting you did on the flap, and I do enjoy looking at the pincushions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    the fabrics for your new quilt are georgeous! Love those colours! The quilted flap looks great too!
    Have a lovely week,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,
    deine Stoffe sehe super schöne aus und passen pefekt zum deinem neuen Projekt, so schön!
    Dein Freihandquilting ist wirklich toll geworden, erst die Tascheklappe nähen, und dann die Tasche *lol*
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...