Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First one……

……….is made!

yesterday I made my first pincushion…I love it !!

I think I will be making more like this one. Super easy and fast ! …don’t you just love my button ?PC 1

Backside….just as cute!

PC 1 Back

I also started on a second pincushion  but it isn't quite done…but here's a sneak preview…bet you an guess which one it is?

Sneak

Tomorrow I will have more to show you …….stayed tuned !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S: did you see Karen's post on Tool Time Tuesday…made just for us!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Liz,
    your pincushion is so cute, the little self-made-button: wow!!!! I love what I see.
    Hugs
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klasse, so schön geformt. Meines ist so eckig geworden.
    Und die Wassermelone....dein Sneak Preview, die will ich auch noch nähen.

    lg
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi @
      Liz, love you pin cushion is perfect...where did you find one with a machine......love it to bits...

      Delete
  3. O Liz - I LOVE your cute button!!!!!!!!!!!! It is totally awesome and the colors go great together. It is one of those little projects that just make you feel good to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Liz,
    your pincushion is wonderful!!!!!!!! I loves this fabrcis from the backside, with all the needles and sewing machines on :O)))

    Have a lovely day,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute.. Love that you used the button you actually made yourself How cool is that. Adorable
    hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...