Thursday, April 19, 2012

I couldn’t help myself…..

I had a weak moment yesterday…before I knew what I was doing I had hit the “ Order” button.  I didn’t mean to ( actually I think it was a Freudian slip …Thank you Dr. Freud!)

Look what arrived at my doorstep today …..I ‘m still drooling !

SKOW

Some of you may not know it but I use to do A LOT of hand appliqué and then I became appliquéd out …so I switched to stitchery ( have to keep my hands busy) but lately I have been itching to applique something … I need a new project like a hole in the head BUT…I believe if you have an itch…you should scratch it!

Favorite things

So I decided on something small & fun…“ My favorite Things “ quilt will be my next WIP ! How many WIPS is a girl allowed to have ??? How many do you have ?? I think we should all post pictures of our WIPS ! Do we really want to know??

Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

6 comments:

  1. That book is one of my favorites :-) I´ve bought matching fabric and I´ve started up everything but the doorhanger......................................

    in my mind, because that´s the only place where I´ve spare time ;-))) Don´t ask how long my "in-my-mind-WIP-list" is !
    hugs
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. das ist ein TOLLES Buch!!!Ich liebe es!!!
      Lg Gitta

      Delete
  2. That books looks fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, this book looks great!
    Don't know, how many WIPs we are allowed to have .... the list is far toooooo long ;O)))))
    Have a lovely day,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai Liz, diesem Buch konnte ich auch nicht widerstehen :), aber bestimmt hast Du vor mir alles daraus gestickt und genäht !! LG Jutta (your old secretary)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here it is the book I have been looking for. Say, where did you order it? I am very interested, I think I need another WIP also.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...