Thursday, April 26, 2012

I’m Ready…..

Bags are packed….

Bags packed

………….I am ready for a sewing weekend !

Needless to say there will be no “ Finish Friday” post…unless finishing packing my bags counts …I think that's pushing it a bit ?

Also, Showcase Sunday will be posted on Monday ( this time I have a good excuse for being late..I won’t be here )…but keep sending me your pictures …I will post them all when I get back on Monday.

Have a great weekend ! I hope to !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

9 comments:

  1. Happy and safe travels Liz!
    Hugs,Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little green with envy dear Liz-hug all my Quilt Sterne Friends for me-there might be some !!Incl.Listmom :))
      Have a wonderful exiting retreat with you new naby ,too!!

      Hugs,Marga

      Delete
  2. I wish You a perfect weekend - I´m sure it´ll be great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Have a good and safe journey!
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very nice weekend! It's so much inspiration when quilters are gathered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great weekend. hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Liz,
    I wish you a wunderful sewing weekend and a lot to do :-)))
    Until soon, waiting to see what you have done.
    Hugs Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great weekend, Liz!
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun you will be missed
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...