Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Showcase Sunday …on Tuesday…..

Due to the long weekend I am totally mixed up!

In Germany we had a 4 day Easter holiday …mine consisted of a sleepover with a 7 year old, Brunch with the relatives,  a visit from 2 other nieces and helping a cousin pack for a move. Today… finally I did my laundry, shopping & pretended to clean the house.

So you will have to forgive me that my Sunday post is late …like I always say…better late then never ( I’m starting to listen to my own words.)

Enough babbling…here come some lovely Pincushions !

Sigrid out did herself when she made this mannequin…love the fabrics she used!

Sigrid 1

She was so productive that she even made a second PC…this one matches all the other items she made in the SAL

Sigrid 2

Silke made this PC from birthday blocks she had been saving for years…read about it on her blog.

Silke

Now I see she made a second PC…guess temptation got the best of her !

Silke 2

Iris made this sweet round one…I have it also on my “to do list”

iRIS

Gitta was so energetic that she made 2 lovely teacup flower PC…I believe their on my list too! ( I think I need a shorter list!)

Gitta

Karen ( non blogger) recovered an old tomato PC …clever!

Karen

That's all the Pincushions for today….I am sure now that the Easter holidays are over, you all will be sewing like crazy !?

Last but not least …Maria was a bit late but she did it…she made her Thread Catcher !! Cant wait to see her pincushion!

Maria

 

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pincushions again :O)
    I hope I soon will find time to make some too :O)
    Have a happy week,
    hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...