Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blogging Problem …fixed ??

I want to thank everyone for your suggestions …I think I might have figured it out ?? At least it seems to work now.

I signed in to my Blogworld

…clicked on Templates….then on Settings….

…finally on Posts and Comments…

then I changed the “Comment Location” from “embedded” to “Full page” …don’t forget to click on SAVE SETTINGS

image(Here's a screen shot of what I did)

If others are having trouble leaving a comment on your blog…try this ? It worked for me!

Hope this solves it for a while!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S: I am glad you can all leave messages again and I could leave comments on Blogs I haven't been able to before …yepee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...