Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dumb moments…..& a Prize…

Did you ever fall “UP” the stairs…well Sunday I took one of those stupid tumbles…needless to say it ended with a few days in bed with my legs up (my knees didn’t like the fall at all…actually these screamed with pain…but a few ( a lot) of pain killers and I am doing better !)

return-from-vacation-blog2Today I'm almost back to normal ( whatever that means?) and as I was putting away the goodies I had bought at the Quilt-Stem meeting… I found the fabric I bought for the prize ( for naming my machine) …. so I  figured I better pick a name!

Since I couldn't decide which one I liked the best…I let fate decide…….all the names in the pot……

IMG_3645

and the winner is ………..

IMG_3646

My machine’s new name is ….."lilleprinsen" which means little prince in Scandinavian !

Now that my machine has a name…he needs a cover . Actually he doesn’t since you has a chic tote to sleep in but Queenie needs a cover….

How are your covers coming along…would you believe I have already received pictures of finished covers!…I am curious how yours will look ??

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear Liz! What a bad luck... falling up the stairs... but your picture made me smiel *SORRY!!!*... I hope you feel better very soon!

    Have a lovely day,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better now Almost back to normal But Liz tell me WHAT IS NORMAL lol
    Congrats Angelika
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Angelika, love the name for your machine.
    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...