Friday, May 18, 2012

Finish Friday……

for some strange reason I just can’t get myself to sew. I have a couple orders to fill...I bought new fabrics…but I just am not motivated…someone stole my Musa !
Instead I have been playing with my beads. Here are some Daisies pendants I made up using Dagger beads …once I got started I couldn’t stop !
Blue daisy
blue close up(Blue dotted daisy – 3 different daggers & Swarovski crystals )
brown daisy
brown close up(Brown Daisy – Brown & green daggers & Czech beads)
turkis daisy
IMG_3725(Turquoise Daisy – Turquoise & bronze daggers & Czech Beads)
Here are a couple simple daisies….
dark blue daisy(Dark Blue daisy – with a touch of purple)
red daisy(Red Daisy – every girl needs a  little red in her life)
white Green daisySpring Daisy
Once I ran out of daggers I made this flower…it reminds me of a sunflower but I didn't have any yellows / orange beads so I made it in purples …I have just the top to wear it with.
lila flower
(This is a pattern by by Sabine Lohse...I had a lot of fun beading it! )

My friend Brigitte asked me if the daisies could be made with the small daggers…I tried it and they can…it makes a tiny sweet daisy….perfect for earrings.
mini daisyHere you can see the size difference better.comparison
As you can see I wasn’t kidding when I said I couldn’t stop making the daisies.
Now I am going to try and sew something…hope I my Musa shows up!
Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845
P.S: how are your Sewing machine Covers coming along ?…mine is still in the “thinking” stage!

4 comments:

  1. Hii Liz,

    the flowers are soo beautiful!

    LG Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful beaded flowers, they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...