Friday, May 4, 2012

Showcase Sunday on Friday……

yes I am all mixed up and way behind but I didn’t want you not seeing the pincushions everyone made….besides I didn’t finish anything this week that I could show you …blame it on the Quilting Weekend and the fact that I don’t bounce back so quick!

While I was away chatting up a storm on the weekend…I had a great time … it was nice seeing old friends & meeting new ones… I lost my voice…my Hubby was happy to hear that …or should I say not hear anything. Guess you could say the weekend was a success ! ( if my lack of voice was any indication!..it happens every time !)

Now it is time to show off your pincushions …. it seems that the mannequins were the hit…look at these beauties

Guni made these 2 lovely ones. Love the pink one!

Guni

Bente also make mannequin pincushions. Don’t you just LOVE the fabric she used!!..PINK rules!!

Bente

Klaudia also made one …love the flare on the skirt.

Schneiderpuppe-Pincushion2_29.4.2012-s

Margaret made a paper pieced one and one to match her set.

DSCN2386

DSCN2362

 

 

 

 

 

Maria made a cat wrist Pincushion !

Maria

Rosa made a star pincushion….

Rosa

Last but not least…Susanne managed to get her pincushion done in time !

susanne

That makes a total of …. 37 Pincushion !

Great job ladies!!!

I am impressed!!

4 Finished Pincushions4

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. If you haven’t made one yet…it is never to late. Here are a few more cute links!

Aren't these adorable ?

Great for a birthday gift !

DSC_3982_JPG_600x600_q85http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/cutting-corners/2012/04/27/pretty-present-pincushion/

Cute donut like…and no calories !

carinagardner2012_drpin_webhttp://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/cutting-corners/2012/04/20/double-ringed-pincushion-tutorial/

What about this sweet cottage….to cute to stick pins in !IMG_7445http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/blog/2012/04/06/woodland-cottage-pincushion/

Or a two colored tufted one.?

Aqua_and_Orange_Chevron_jpg_600x600_q85http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/blog/2012/04/13/aqua-and-orange-chevron-tufted-pincushion/

If you didn’t like any of them …look here…more links …but grab a coffee first!http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/blog/search/?query=pincushion

That should keep you busy for the weekend ?

I am curious if anyone will have a Sewing Machine Cover finished in time for Sundays post ??…don’t make me look bad girls…off to your machines!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    what about mine : the tiny one for the tumb and the pink one made of UFO-blocks
    happy quilting
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you not get the photo of my biscornu Liz? Here's a link to my blog where that and a second biscornu are featured in today's post - http://cherrycroft.blogspot.com Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pictures of the lovely pin cushions. They are adorable. I may have to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great pincushions!
    Have a nice Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Liz,

    tolle Bilder, von den wunderschönen Pincushions...eines schöner als das Andere.
    Toll, die Gesamt-Collage der Bilder....Dankee!

    Liebe Grüße Klaudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...