Sunday, May 27, 2012

Showcase Sunday …Update…..

I was cleaning up my sewing room and I kept looking at my Sewing Machine Cover and for some reason I wasn’t 100% happy with it but didn’t know what it needed….you know that feeling ?

Then I decided it needed some buttons…or some lace or pearls….or all of them together!

This is how it ended up…I like it better now….it has all my favorite things.

cover redone

here's a close up……don’t you think it looks better ?

close up of YOYO

Back to cleaning up my room…I got a little sidetracked pimping up my cover….don’t you just hate when that happens ??

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

5 comments:

  1. The pimping is perfect! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    das sieht natürlich noch schöner aus und eine "kleine" Pause ist auch beim Aufräumen erlaubt *lol*
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Liz,
    das ist ein Traum geworden!!!
    Lg Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  4. O yes Liz- now it is perfect! That was just the "icing on the cake"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww very pretty it is all you
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...