Sunday, May 13, 2012

Showcase Sunday……

First off, I  would like to wish all the Moms out there

..….HAPPY MOTHER’s DAY……

I hope you were spoiled today…if not… tomorrow you get to go out and buy yourself something …for all you do for your families …you deserve it …tell your Hubbys I said so !

I am very happy and surprised to be able to show you finished Sewing Machine Covers!

The first one done was Susan …she didn’t make one cover but 3 !!! ( one for each machine & her overlock ! ) …that’s what I call motivated !

P5020247sm

P5050260sm

P5020244sm

All 3 machines set up and covered ! I’m impressed Susan !

P5050263sm

Iris made this lovely Cover for her Mom….I bet her mother is pleased with it …I am curious if Iris will make one for herself ??

Iris

Iris 2

Klaudia made this pretty cover…I really like the appliqued designs and that she tested all her stitches in the background.

Klaudia

I love that the top is done in different quilting designs…a great way to try out different quilting designs.

Martina made her cover for 2 old pillow cases…that’s creative !

Maritna

Gitta made her cover form the rest of making a Lasagna quilt.

NäMa-Haube 001

Love the pocket on side idea!

NäMa-Haube 005

Aren’t those great covers !

I hope they inspire you a bit to get yours started.

Since we all sew at our own pace …I have a couple other SAL finished projects to show you …..

Judith made these lovely Biscornu pincushions !

PICT0341

 KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

 

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Bärbel in my Quilting group made these fabulous thread catches !

L1080482

Bärbel T  L1080477

That’s all the eye candy for today!

Enjoy the rest of your day…maybe sewing your machine cover ??

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

2 comments:

  1. O MY!
    A lot of Talent going on here! I love them all.
    I Love Susan's because of the blue- I have a blue thing too and I need 3 covers too-wish, wish for more time in my days.

    I love Iris's because they come across as so grand and strong & I love the beautiful colors and designs. I have not seen those designs anywhere. Always nice to see something new.

    I love Klaudia's -like you said because of the
    appliques - I don't see much of that lately.

    I could not help but notice on Gitta's that she used one of my favorite things to make her flowers at the top.

    Of course those little thread catchers by Bärbel
    were so unique. I love castles anyway and they just wee so cute.

    Both Martina's cover and Judith's Biscornu pincushions were full of imagination and I love to see what others can come up with.

    What a wonderful job was done by all. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great jobs they all did! I love the first cover in your post.....looks great, but all the others are wonderful too!
    have a happy new eek,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...