Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

today I have only one finished Sewing Machine Cover to show you but it is a beauty!

Sigrid can be VERY proud of this cover!!  This not a sewing machine cover…this is a work of art. If this was mine I would never uncover my sewing machine !

Le Couvre Machine 004

I love the climbing roses on the front and the hanging quilt…

Le Couvre Machine 009

…her back is just as beautiful and filled with details.

I have to admit I am impressed !

Be sure to pop over to Sigrid’s blog and see more pictures of her cover.

In the meantime I am going turn on my machine and try to sew my cover…I can only tell you it won’t be as nice as Sigrid's…but it will be pink !

Happy Sunday!

Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

1 comment:

  1. What a LOVELY cover!That is really neat to see someone put so much love into their project.Bravo-Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...