Sunday, May 27, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

my Hubby is out jogging with Max so I thought I would enjoy this quiet time checking your blogs and seeing what you all have been doing …actually checking if anyone finished a Sewing Machine Cover this week…unfortunately not …guess your all on vacation!

Margaret was nice enough to send me a couple pictures of her finished Armchair caddy….what a beauty !

She also has a lot of finished cross stitched pincushions…pop over to her blog and be amazed. I love her work…always so pretty and delicate.

DSCN2409

DSCN2407

Enjoy your Sunday….I’m going to spend the day relaxing in the garden working on my My Favorite Things blocks.

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

2 comments:

  1. and sew where is your cover.. I am waiting patiently hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. -indeed a very beautiful armchaircaddy!
    I´ll go visit Magarets Blog and tell her too.
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...