Monday, May 21, 2012

Sometimes……

a complete stranger does something nice for you .

A while ago I was Blog hopping when I came across Angelikas Patchpage. There I saw these adorable little Penguins she had stitched. I had left a comment about how sweet I thought they were and if one could fly to my house (or something silly like that ( I know Penguins don’t fly)

Angelika wrote back saying if I sent her my addy she would send me one…it would take a while since he had to be made. I forgot all about it since I never believed a complete stranger would take time to hand embroidery a little penguin for me.

Surprise, Surprise….Look what flew to my house…maybe penguins do fly ??? Not only did she embroidery him…she made it into a postcard! He sits here by my computer and makes me smile every day!

pinguin

I have to admit I was happily surprised but if I knew she really would send me something I would of told her I liked her car ! ROFLOL

Thank you Angelika….it is nice to know that sometimes total strangers do nice things for each other…this is the miracle of the internet.

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

P.S. Angelika sent me the postcard a few weeks ago but I wanted to share the story with you.… So beware of what you write for comments…it may came back to you !

5 comments:

  1. Adorable postcard, nice lady to send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet - people in blogland are very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Liz,
    what a nice idea and the penguin is really sweet.
    Have a good week, until sonn.
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Groß-Gerau! :-)

    I saw your blog and it is amazing. I love your stuff so much!

    Liebe Grüße :-)
    Giusi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! I love the penguin :O)
    Have a lovely week,
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...