Sunday, June 3, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

today I am happy to present 2 more finished Sewing Machine Covers…..

Amy embroidered hers and it matches her purple sewing room .Amy 1

Irene …from my quilting group….managed to make this lovely cover…I love anything made with linen.

Irene

This month we managed to make 11 sewing machine covers!  Not the success of the other months but that makes 11 more dust free covers then we had before .

11 Sewing Machine Cover

Great job girls !!!

Now I am off to relax on the couch a bit…I picked up a little “light” reading material yesterday……thank goodness for rainy Sundays!

IMG_3883

Hugs,8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,

    the sewing machine covers are very nice!Thanks for the collage.

    Greatings Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz,
    all Sewing Machine covers are wunderful and I am happy to be part of all this, part of all those quilters sewing every month a part of the "SewingRoomSewAlong".
    Have a good week.
    Hugs
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Wow - I love your "light-reading"!No wonder you appreciate rainy days. I Have to add this to my list of things I want to do.

    Of course I LOVE all of the machine covers. Drats, my machines are still naked. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the machine cover with the heart, but they are all beautiful, well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...