Sunday, June 17, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

yes I’m alive !

Sorry I disappeared there for a while…we had company for 5 days and I needed time to recover! The older I get the longer it takes to bounce back.

It seems everyone is on vacation and isn't getting much sewing done but I am happy to say that I do have a few pictures to share with you.

Gitta actually made a Thread holder !!! Great job Gitta!!!

Gitta 1

Susan got a new embroidery machine and right away made a new cover & mat for it ! That makes 4 Machine covers & mats she has made !! She get the title “Queen of the Covers” !! Zwinkerndes Smiley

Susan 4

Britta from my quilting group also made a beautiful Sewing machine cover …and some cute gadgets to go with it ( you can see them on her blog)

britta

If anyone else has pictures of projects they have finished ( even late ones) send them to me….we love to see what you have sewn.

I wish you all a lovely Sunday !

Hugs,
8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...