Sunday, June 24, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

I can't believe it but I have finished Thread Cases to show you !

Amy was energetic and didn’t make one thread case but 2 !!! A big one and a little one…Super Amy!

AMy2

   Amy3

…and Closed…aren't they pretty ??!!

Susan was even more energetic ( I think she doesn’t sleep) and made 3 !!!

This is the big one…..Susan

the little one….

Susan 2

Both Closed ….

susan closed

If those 2 weren't enough ---she even made this adorable little one for her purse !

susan 3

Susan your amazing!

I am happy to say that Sigrid  made this lovely thread case…it matches all her other SewAlong items.

Sigrid

And Klaudia was clever and had her Hubby make her this thread holder ! Great job Klaudia ! Your Hubby did a good job too Zwinkerndes Smiley

Klaudia

In case you would like your Hubby to make you a Thread, Gabi tells you how on her Blog.

I am so pleased to see that some of you have finished June Project…I on the other hand, have managed to pick put my fabrics….these are some of the supplies I hope to use…what, I actually use will be a surprise to use both !

supplies

Happy Sunday…sew something !!

hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

4 comments:

  1. Love your threadcases. It is a must for us quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Taschen!!
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Liz,
    very nice results!!!
    Have a good week and until soon.
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful things you have shown us! Thanks :O) They are all beautiful!

    have a happy new week,
    love and hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...