Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stitching away…..

I have been spending my days stitching “ My Favorite Things “ blocks….and enjoying a cup of Coffee doing it….

latte

When the days are warm… I enjoy an ice cream or too !

ice cream block

But lately we have been getting a lot of rain so I have had to use this more often then I like to ….

rain block

When the sun shined I could stop and smell the flowers…

daisy block

On Saturday I plan on enjoying some of this ….(its my birthday)

Cake bloac

But if I eat to much of it… I will never fit into these ….

Jeans block(if I am honest, I haven't fit into them in a long time!)

But what I enjoy most of all…. is sharing this with a friend….

Cup of tea

If your in the area…stop by for a cup or two  and you can see all the blocks together….

blocks 1

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

11 comments:

  1. I love these blocks! I absolutely agree with your favorites! the colors are sweet as well. Great job! Did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz,
    those Blocks are georgeous!
    They all look so great!
    Did you design those blocks by yourself? Great job!!!

    Have a happy week,
    love and hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Blöcke sind toll. Bin gespannt, wie Du sie verarbeitetet.
    liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice project. It is an omy to do list also, but first I have to find the book.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Georgeous blocks. Seems to be all quilters minds.
    Happy quilting

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blocks, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderwunderschön !!!

    Sind diese Motive aus einem australischen Heft/ Buch ???

    Liebe und begeisterte Grüße

    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  8. those blocks are so cute.. have a piece of cake for me too on Saturday, the hell with the jeans ... hahahaha Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Liz,
    you have stichted and patched so beautiful blocks. I love them. The motives are so cute and I also have the book and want to do this quilt.
    Have a good time and have a wunderful saturday.
    Hugs and until soon.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could stop by, have a cup of coffee with you, along with a piece of Hans's cake and hear you singing in the rain ...
    Miss you! Can we talk on skype?
    Big hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Lizzie ~ sure wish I could be there with you. All my love, hugs and kisses too !! Eva

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...