Friday, July 13, 2012

Finish Friday……Friday the 13th !!!

todays post is cancelled due to the fact that my computer got a virus ( my Hubby is trying to fix it).

My Friday 13th started yesterday !

Our dog Max couldn't walk….off to the vets…turns out he has a herniated disk….a shot & 2 weeks worth of pills &  bed rest ( so to say) and hopefully he will be good as new ?? Getting old is no fun for dogs either.

Then my computer got the dreaded “blue Screen” ….My Hubby has been scanning it and trying to find the problem…hope he fixes by tomorrow ?? Doing posts without pictures is no fun.

Bear with me…hope to be back to tomorrow …keep your fingers crossed and keep the black cats away from me !

Hugs,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...