Sunday, July 8, 2012

Showcase Sunday…..

I have been cleaning my sewing room all day and finally decided it was time to do my Sunday post…..actually I needed a break from cleaning (organizing)  and what is better then sitting on my butt typing on the computer !

Unfortunately, no one finished a Scissor etui / case this week (myself included)  but I have some pictures of finished items.

Valomea just joined the Sewingroom SewAlong and jumped right in with both feet…she has made a Couch Caddy, a pincushion and a thread catcher ! Way to go Valomea !

Val 

Val PC

Love this !Val TC

Julia has survived her big move and is also catching up on the projects…here is her beautiful pincushion ( I can’t believe she actually stuck needles in it!)

Julia

Remember this cute pincushion Beate made….

Beate

well, the pattern was by Nickels and her is having a summer treat and giving away the pattern on her blog…just pop over  and download it …its free for the summer ! Thanks Nickels for the great pattern !

Nickels

That’s it for today…my coffee break is over  but I don’t think I am going to clean anymore…now its time for  a bit of sewing !

Happy Sunday!

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love all your proyects, I'm following you now. Your blog is really inspiring, I'll put a link on my blog so that others can also discover what I love here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, thanks for sharing those beautiful works again!
    At the moment I do not find time enough to do any sewings or embroidery....hope there will come better days soon ;O)))

    have a happy week,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...