Monday, July 30, 2012

Showcase Sundays………

I can't believe I am writing this post so late ( its after midnight ) .….I have been busy sewing all day and kept thinking I’ll do my post later…well, now its later !

I am happy to say I have lots of finished Scissor cases to show you …..great job ladies!!

Valomea made this lovely scissor case to hang …

Valomea

Even thought Susan is busy enjoying her grandsons visit, she still managed to sew her scissor case ! …love the daisy button.

Susan

Angelika not only made this pretty scissor case (great fabrics) but also a tape measure house ( that's November project )

Angelika

Have you noticed that all 3 cases are the same pattern…seems to be a favorite !

Bente hand embroidery this lovely case….

Bente

Last but not least…Iris made this sweet case…she just traced the size of her scissor and viola !

Iris

That’s todays post….hope you enjoyed the scissor cases….now I am off to bed…

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...