Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hot summer days……

it seems the hotter it gets the less time I want to spend on the computer. I do sew, I want to show you the things I make but I am to lazy to write…must be those Hot Summer Days!

I have been working on a tutorial for a needle case which I will post tomorrow ( have to finish writing it up)

Since I believe no post should be with out pictures I will show you a couple of goodies I got ….

A while ago, I saw these adorable red mushrooms Key covers on Katrin’s Blog 

IMG_4453

…I just knew I had to have one…problem is that I don’t knit or crochet. But Katrin was so kind as to trade with me …  I love me Key cover ! She also has adorable mini muffins…I just have to think of something good to trade her for one. LOL

I also got this lovely daisy from Dani ( non Blogger but we will fix that) for my birthday. I know Dani didn’t know this but daisies are my favorite flower !

Daisy

Daisy 2

It is still super hot outside….I think I am going to make myself an ice coffee and work on that tutorial.

Hope you pop by tomorrow…if you haven't melted by then !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    I am glad the key cover fit, and I have to dissapoint you with the mini muffins, they are all already given away.
    Take care, and stay cool!
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    just popped in to wish you a wondderful ( and hot) weekend :O)
    I am waiting for rain to cool it down a bit out there.... too hot to do any sewings or other handcrafts ...
    Have a lovely weekend,
    hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...