Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sewing weekend….here I come !

I know your wondering what kind of crazy picture I am posting …it’s my packed bags for a 4 day weekend of sewing fun !!!

packed

Tomorrow morning I am out of here…no cooking , no cleaning, no husbands! …nothing but sewing, chatting and maybe a bit of sleeping  ( I can catch up on that next week !)

I’ll be back Monday night …till then …sew your Needle cases and send me the pictures…I’ll do Showcase Sundays post on Tuesday… aren't you getting use to it all be mixed up by now ??

Have a great weekend !

Hugs,

8EE70D378876121B41B6BA571C708845

9 comments:

  1. Dear Liz,
    have a great time!
    Valomea

    ReplyDelete
  2. how great is that!
    Liz, I do wish you lot of fun ☺
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm green with envy. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,
    wishing you a wonderful and happy sewing weekend!
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Liz,

    I wish you a great and wonderful sewing weekend!

    Hugs
    Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß!!!!!
    Fotos sehen wir doch????
    Lg
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz!
    It was fun meeting you tonight! Hope you've enjoyed our guild's meeting.And the food ... ;-)
    Happy stitching!
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Liz,
    I think you have now a really, really exiting weekend - enjoy it - and be sure there will be some needle-cases to show, when you return ;-)))
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich hoffe, Du hast es genießen können!
    Liebe Grüße von Sabine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...